INFORMATION OBLIGATION OF THE OPERATOR Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data
The Operator of the Information System is:
Nová matadorka a. s.
821 08 Bratislava - Ružinov
Company ID: 51835801
VAT ID: 2120811209
VAT Reg. No.: SK2120811209
- Purpose of personal data processing: marketing, cookies, drafting contracts and related documents.
List of personal data processed:
- academic title, first and last name, maiden name
- contact information
- contact addresses
- date of birth and birth ID no.
- type and number of the identity document
- bank / IBAN
- All data that the data subject provides on the Website are stored on a secure server. Authorized entities will make every effort to protect the data and personal data of the data subjects.
- Identity/affiliation of the authorized person: Personal data of the data subjects are obtained through the website, by filling out an electronic form sent by e-mail or handed over in person at a meeting.
- The data subject provides personal data to be stored in the Information System voluntarily, based on several legal bases: pre-contractual relations, as the processing of personal data is necessary for the implementation of a purchase contract to which the client is one of the parties; sending newsletter based on legitimate interest; the consent to the processing of personal data, when no other legal basis is possible. The validity period of the consent with processing personal data for marketing purposes shall be 5 years from the date of granting the consent, while the data subject has the right to revoke his consent at any time, either in writing by registered mail to the address of the Operator's headquarters or via the Operator's e-mail.
- Processing of personal data for marketing purposes: The Operator will process the personal data of the data subjects for marketing purposes and will use the e-mail address of the data subjects for the purpose of sending newsletters. The legal basis: existing customers on the basis of legitimate interest and new customers on the basis of consent to data processing for a period of 5 years.
- Availability: personal data of the data subjects are not available anywhere.
- Third countries, if it is assumed or obvious that personal data will be transferred to these countries: personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
- Instruction on the rights of the data subject: The Operator undertakes to treat the personal data of the data subjects in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
The Operator proceeded to adopt adequate technical, organizational, personnel and security measures and guarantees, which mainly take into account:
- principles of personal data processing, which are legality, fairness and transparency, limitation and compatibility of the purposes of personal data processing, minimization of personal data, their pseudonymization and encryption, as well as integrity, confidentiality and availability;
- the principles of necessity and adequacy (it also applies to the scope and amount of processed personal data, storage period and access to the personal data of the data subjects) of processing personal data with regard to the purpose of the processing operation;
- the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing operation;
- resilience and the ability to restore personal data processing systems;
- instruction of authorized persons of the Operator;
- taking measures to immediately determine whether there has been a violation of personal data protection and promptly informing the supervisory authority and the data protection officer;
- taking measures to ensure the rectification or deletion of incorrect data, and securing other rights of the data subject;
- risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (especially accidental or illegal destruction of personal data, loss or change of personal data, misuse of personal data - unauthorized access or unauthorized provision, assessment of risks with regard to the origin, nature, probability and severity of processing risks and to identify best practices to mitigate the risk).
Information on the purpose of processing and the period of personal data storage
One of the principles of personal data processing is the principle of purpose limitation. Pursuant to this principle, personal data may only be obtained for a specifically determined, explicitly stated and authorized purpose and may not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with this purpose.
The processing of personal data should be closely linked to the purpose of the processing of personal data, especially with regard to the list or scope of the processed personal data, as this is crucial for achieving the purpose of personal data processing carried out. The list or scope of personal data should not be artificially or additionally expanded with respect to the purpose. If the purpose and the list or scope of personal data is determined by law, it must be respected. If the list or scope of processed personal data is determined by the Operator, he should take care not to expand it unnecessarily, beyond the scope of the purpose.
The Personal Data Protection Act stipulates the Operator's obligation to provide the data subject with information about the purpose of personal data processing for which his personal data is intended, even if the personal data is not obtained directly from the data subject. It is necessary that this information be provided to the data subject at the latest when obtaining his personal data, or in sufficient time in advance, clearly and comprehensibly and in such a way that the data subject can really familiarize himself with and understand this information.
The period of storage of personal data is determined by the relevant law, which applies to the given document in accordance with the storage period according to the registry record. Should you be interested in detailed information, do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
Basic and operational cookies of the Operator
These files are used by the Operator to remember the login to the Prevádzkovateľ.sk and other affiliated websites, so that you do not have to fill in the nickname and password every time the page is visited. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to log in to your account, you will not be able to add content or write comments, as this will not be technically possible without cookies being enabled.
Third party cookies
The Operator uses third-party services on its pages, such as tools for measuring traffic through Google Analytics systems. To use these services, the Operator loads third-party codes, which may require the storage of cookies for full functionality. The Operator's company, as the Operator of the site, has no power over the storage of these third-party cookies. Should you be interested in detailed information about the cookies, please visit the relevant service providers’ websites and read their privacy policies or service use rules.
How can I change my cookie settings?
Open the settings of your browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or Internet Explorer) and find the privacy settings bar and cookies in it. Here you can see what cookies you have on your device. You can delete them manually or in bulk. You can find more detailed instructions in the help section of each of these browsers.
Can I block the storage of cookies?
The Operator respects your decision to accept cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies may have an impact on the functionality of this website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the visitor were visiting another website.
Information on legitimate interest - marketing:
Our company assesses the proportionality of the legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in relation to the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects and in relation to the reasonable expectations of the data subjects. This Assessment concerns the marketing information system - sending newsletters to existing clients.
We mainly process contact data, namely e-mail and telephone. The legitimate interest of the Operator in the processing of personal data in the IS is to keep clients up to date and sending newsletters. The Operator considers the processing of personal data for the stated purpose to be necessary, as the data is also necessary when informing clients about important changes, such as a change in the opening hours.
After a thorough examination of the proportionality of the legitimate interest, the Operator believes that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects do not override the legitimate interests of the Operator.
The Operator fulfils all its obligations set by EU and Member State laws, has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures and has properly examined the proportionality of the legitimate interest in relation to the rights, freedoms and reasonable expectations of the data subjects.
It follows from the above that the Operator processes personal data in the IS for purposes that are proportional to the rights of the data subject.
Rights of data subjects:
- the right of access by the data subject,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to portability of personal data,
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data subject can exercise their rights orally, in writing or electronically, via the contact details outlined above. If the data subject requests the provision of information orally, the information will be provided after proof of his identity.